1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies may gather information about your use of the website or may enable us to recognise you as an existing visitor when you
return to our website at a later date. Cookies allow us to recognise your device. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our website may take more time to work, or may not function properly. You can find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 4 below.
2. What types of cookies are used?In terms of duration of the cookies, we use both session and persistent cookies on our website:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that only remain on your device until you leave our website;
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete these (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific cookie and your browser settings).
- necessary cookies are cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features;
- functionality cookies are cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal or customized features;
- analytical / performance cookies are cookies that collect information about how you use our website, for example which webpages/features you go to most often. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works;
- targeting or advertising cookies are cookies that are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests, based on an analysis of your browsing. However, we will not use targeting or advertising cookies on its website.
Finally, cookies can also be categorised according to the “owner” of the cookie:
- First-party cookies are cookies that are “website-owned”, installed by us on our website;
- Third-party cookies are cookies installed by domains other than those of the visited website.
3. List of cookies used on this websiteBelow we provide you with a list of the cookies used by us based on the purpose for which they are collected, their duration and their domain.
Analytical / performance cookies
Name of cookie: cookie_agreed Purpose: Cookie compliance. This cookie indicates that the user agrees with the cookies used on the website. Length of time saved: 100 days after installation Domain: Immobe.be
Name of cookie: Google Analytics script “analytics.js”* (_ga,_gid,_gat, AMP_token,_gac_<property-id>) Purpose: To store randomly generated ids and campaign information about the user in an anonymous form to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in the site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports in order to improve the website. Length of time saved: Depending on the cookie (session cookies and persistent cookies) Domain: Google Analytics
4. Cookie configuration settings
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
- by e-mail at email@example.com;
- by mail at Aedifica NV/SA, Belliardstraat/Rue Belliard 40, 1000 Brussels (Belgium); or
- by phone at +32 (0)2 227 64 80.